Re: [NTISP] PostOffice 3.5.3 & Outlook again!

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:47:03 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Petar Nikolich wrote:

> Yep, the combination of PO and Outlook Express drove me so crazy I DID ditch
> post.office and have been happy ever since. Went with VOPMAIL from www.vircom.com
> and have not seen the problem as much. VOPMAIL comes with a cute web based email
> system that allows the users to delete the few troublesome 'sticky' emails we
> do get. Last version I ran was PO 3.5

> I don't work for them but have been VERY happy having made the switch.

Anyone want a pop3 cgi interface who gives folks a list of emails,
subject line, size..etc and a checkbox to delete them. Email me privately.

Have Fun!
Peter