RE: [NTISP] ISPOne

rkm ( rkm@marshall.net )
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:28:36 -0400

If you have site server this will cause problems. There are other packages
that barf on IE 5 and SP5 as well. That's why I suggested he add them last,
and that's why here it's "standard"

You will also have problems with FP2000 extensions depending on when and how
you add them to the server.

Come to think of it, there is no "Standard" ISP install of NT4 and IIS <g>