RE: [NTISP] PostOffice 3.5.3 & Outlook again!

rkm ( rkm@marshall.net )
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 21:41:57 -0400

I just wonder why we haven't seen it. I also support post.office at about a
half dozen other pops and businesses and have never run across the problem
myself so it's not persistent among ALL post.office installations... God
knows we have lots of outlook users... and a lot of our users are engineers
and architects who absolutely insist on clogging their pipes with large
drawing files sent as attachments in outlook.

Not doubting what you say, just trying to help out. I don't have a dog in
this hunt... I support lots of other packages and they all have their,
ahem... "features".

; )

Good luck