Re: [NTISP] good billing software

Stephen Farquhar ( stephenf@ocean.com.au )
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:06:29 +1000

Rodopi does what you want, but don't expect much in the way of support.

I have been assessing their software for the past 3 months and we have
pretty much had to write our own amendment to their manual.

Their response to emailed questions is appalling.

I'd love to know other peoples experiences.

-Stephen.