RE: [NTISP] Web Pages.....

John ( (no email) )
Fri, 28 May 1999 13:49:12 -0400

Yeah, all those require JAVA, which is not a really good option in my
opinion. Besides, even those measures it still could not stop a screen
capture, negating the entire security scenario in the first place. My
recommendation.. forget about it entirely. There is no effective way to
hide information on the internet. Period.

John