Re: [NTISP] HTTP MONITORI

Brent Sheppard ( brent@webmetrics.com )
Tue, 25 May 1999 08:22:42 -0500

I use Ip Sentry! The nice thing is that it can run on NT or Win95. I
have been using for three months now!

No Problems.!
Brent

--*************************************************************************Brent L. Sheppard                  Email: Brent@I-M-S.comSheppard Consulting, Inc.1030 E Jefferson Suite 310      www: http://www.I-M-S.comSouth Bend, IN 46617                     OR(219) 287-9938                       www: http://www.Sheppard-Consulting.com