Re: [NTISP] virtual host customer]

Dave P. ( (no email) )
Mon, 24 May 1999 16:50:49 -0400

The error I'm getting is that the remote computer cannot
find the host capeannweddings.com.
I have the domain name in P.O. "Local Mail Domains" both as
capeannweddings.com and jillian.capeannweddings.com.
(jillian being my mail server)
Here is a copy of what my dns server has for this virtual
host.

Name Type
Data

capeannweddings.com NS
danielle.tgic (danielle is my dns server)
capeannweddings.com SOA
danielle.tgic, administrator.tgic
capeannweddings MX
[10] jillian.capeannweddings.com
danielle A
209.213.77.12 (IP assigned to VH)
ftp CNAME
danielle.capeannweddings.com
jillian A
209.213.77.3 (IP for mail server)
mail CNAME
jillian.capeannweddings.com
www CNAME
danielle.capeannweddings.com

Any ideas on what I'm missing or doing wrong?