Re: [NTISP] Need help with my USR Netserver 16

( mbailey@journey.net )
Thu, 20 May 1999 11:08:22 -0400 (EDT)

That was pretty dumb. Lets SPAM everyone with a 200K file..

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com