Re: [NTISP] Hot Mail type of software

ntisp-iea ( ntisp-iea@riva.net )
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 21:55:21 -0400

www.netwinsite.com and look for DMailWeb and CWmail. CWmail is a
Hotmail-identical solution and it is IMHO the best package on the planet
for anyone running NT 4.0. Their flagship product DNews is even better if
you want to run USENET news. These guys custom-compile versions on the fly
for you if you request a feature not already found in their product. Their
customer service after the sale is legendary, just sub to their maillist
for continuous direct support from the program authors.

Yep, we love them here, and we pay full price for our licenses and think it
is worth every penny and then some!

Stephanie