Re: [NTISP] Web Tracking Application

Terry Bomersbach ( (no email) )
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:06:38 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01BE8CC0.F4F44050

IIS Assist
-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriel Sponsler <gabe@montereybay.com>
To: ntisp@iea-software.com <ntisp@iea-software.com>
Date: Thursday, April 22, 1999 11:42 AM
Subject: [NTISP] Web Tracking Application=20
=20
My company needs to get some software to track web hits and =
trends on the web sites that we host. The only application I have =
looked into is the Web Trend Suite. Does anyone have any =
recommendations for a better or comparable product.=20
Any suggestions are appreciated,
Gabe

From:=20 Gabriel Sponsler <gabe@montereybay.com>
T=o:=20 ntisp@iea-software.com=20 <ntisp@iea-software.com>
=Date:=20 Thursday, April 22, 1999 11:42 AM
Subject: [NTISP] Web = Tracking Application

    My company needs to =get some=20 software to track web hits and trends on the web sites that we =host. =20 The only application I have looked into is the Web Trend =Suite.  Does=20 anyone have any recommendations for a better or comparable product.=20
    Any suggestions are=20 appreciated,
   =20Gabe
------=_NextPart_000_003D_01BE8CC0.F4F44050--