Re: [NTISP] NT- FP

( " )
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:04:57 -0500

I think you must update the frontpage.ini file in the NT directory but cant
remember.. I had the same problem and found the fix at dejanews in a past
search. but cant find my notes..

Kenneth Jaeger
Milwaukee PC Internet Services
----- Original Message -----
From: Eugene W. Moore <emoore@msbc.com>
To: <ntisp@iea-software.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 1999 2:58 PM
Subject: [NTISP] NT- FP

Hi

I just install IIS4.0 and front page extensions. Seems to be working fine.
However, there is a feature I can't seem to get working.. The form
submission component "mailto: user@mydomain.com" when the submit button is
clicked. I went into the frontpg.ini file on the server and entered my
"SMTPHost=mail.domain.com" , but it doesn't mail me. I placed this in the
[FrontPage 3.0] parameter section
I did note that the front page script directory /_vti_bin/shtml.dll , file
is not the same as the source "shtml.exe".

What I'm I overlooking?

Thanks