RE: [NTISP] nt 4.0 and 9.1 scsi

James Cochrane ( james@advsys.co.uk )
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:15:56 +0100

During the initialisation of the machine - does the Adaptec 2940 recognise
it has the drive on its bus?

Another way of installing NT when you are suffering from drive recognition
problems during setup it to put DOS & CD drivers on, and then run winnt /b
from the i386 directory on the NT CD.

Rgds,

James.