Re: [NTISP] remote access concentrators

Barry at Mint City Internet ( bearb@mintcity.com )
Fri, 02 Apr 1999 10:18:01 -0500

The lifespan on these models is ending as well. I believe Compaq is phasing
out their Microcom line of products. We had Hayes MR200 (same equipment)
and have had to switch to Microcom modem cards to add more lines to our
system. The cabling issue is bad too.
Techdata does not carry the cards anymore and Merisel is selling out their
stock as well.

Barry