RE: [NTISP] IIS 4.0 FTP hosting on a single IP

Alejandro de Haro ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:02:39 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01BE7211.2670F4E0

We use SmartMax FTP. It has it's own levels of security and is very =
strong, same as Serv-U.
We was fighting for a long time to try to set up the IIS FTP and we gave =
up.
I don't know if you can set the ftp.domain1.com / ftp domain2.com... =
with a single IP (i guess you can) but you can set the security levels, =
access restrictions and separate domains you need.

Hope this helps
Regards
______________________________
Alejandro de Haro
Net Express S.A.
adeharo@netex.com.ar
http://www.netex.com.ar

De:=20 Terry Bomersbach <terryb@the-cia.net>
Para:==20 ntisp@iea-software.com=20 <ntisp@iea-software.com>
=Fecha:=20 Jueves 18 de Marzo de 1999 22:38
Asunto: [NTISP] IIS =4.0 FTP=20 hosting on a single IP

Does anyone have any advice =here, or am I=20 out of luck.  We are running WWW off of one ISP, what we need =is FTP=20 for each of these domains to update their web pages.  What are =others=20 doing?
------=_NextPart_000_005F_01BE7211.2670F4E0--