RE: [NTISP] MS OE dot-termination patch available for 3.1.2 Post.Office

Kurt A. Butzin ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 17:53:18 -0500

I don't know that you can, I dumped the product in favor of IMail mainly
because the Post Office folks didn't seem to care once you bought the
product. IMail isn't perfect, but at least the people there respond and
work on fixing the problems.

Kurt A. Butzin
President

Molarnet Technologies, Inc.
1936 Bay Street
Saginaw, MI 48602

(517)249-INET    Fax (517)792-9158    kurt@molar.net
http://www.molar.net/default.cfm

Authorized iPSwitch WebVar, Allaire Alliance Member
Internet Services, Cold Fusion Hosting and Developement
ISP Discounts on Allaire and Ipswitch Products
Custom Systems, Hardware and Software