Re: [NTISP] help!! RadiusNT has stopped authenticating all of the sudden

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:17:32 -0800

> Carolyn Smith wrote:
>
> I've been using Radius NT since September with no problems. Last
> night (14th) and 12 midnight Radius went haywire. Some people are
> able to get on while others are not. The strange thing is that my
> radius Access database is not showing any activity for Today (15th),
> even though there are people online.
>
> When running Radius in debug mode get the error that Database has
> reached maximum size. I thought Radius could handle up to 1000 users.

Run a compact on your Access database. Its not a RadiusNT issue,
its an MS Access issue. You'll need to do a compact regularly to
keep it in good shape.

For more information about this list, including removal,see this url: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html