Re: [NTISP] Imail vs post-office

mike longley ( (no email) )
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 12:35:17 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_027B_01BE6D4D.F31372C0

Yep we changed to a different progam and ALL mail hangups stopped. Still =
have all the same customers with the same old outlook express. =
Post.office has a major problem and its not just the hangups.... All of =
our mail problems have gone away .
-----Original Message-----
From: Ronnie D. Franklin <ronnie@itexas.net>
To: ntisp@iea-software.com <ntisp@iea-software.com>
Date: Saturday, March 13, 1999 12:19 PM
Subject: RE: [NTISP] Imail vs post-office
=20
Understand..=20
=20
I have installed their "patch" for the "." problem.. but that does =
not solve my problem.. so I believe the problem is with Post.Office.. =
other proof is, that the same customer can go to a ISP that is NOT using =
Post.Office and get the exact same file that he could not get from me..
=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_027B_01BE6D4D.F31372C0

Yep =we changed to=20a different progam and ALL mail hangups stopped. Still have all the same =customers with the same old outlook express. Post.office has a major =problem and=20its not just the hangups.... All of our mail problems have gone away=20..
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Ronnie D. Franklin <ronnie@itexas.net>
To: =ntisp@iea-software.com =<ntisp@iea-software.com>
=Date:=20 Saturday, March 13, 1999 12:19 PM
Subject: RE: [NTISP] =Imail=20 vs post-office

Understand..

I=20 have installed their "patch" for the "." =problem.. but=20 that does not solve my problem.. so I believe the problem is with=20 Post.Office.. other proof is, that the same customer can go to a ISP =that is=20 NOT using Post.Office and get the exact same file that he could not =get from=20 me..

------=_NextPart_000_027B_01BE6D4D.F31372C0--