RE: [NTISP] Imail

Kurt A. Butzin ( (no email) )
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:41:25 -0500

Preston,

We use it and like it, there are a few little bugs in the new version that
Ipswitch is working on fixing. I betaed the current version and it is a
nice improvment over version 4 in the web access. If you interestedin
getting it at a discount from Ipswitch's list prices email me privately and
I'll send you our prices.

Kurt A. Butzin
President

Molarnet Technologies, Inc.
1936 Bay Street
Saginaw, MI 48602

(517)249-INET    Fax (517)792-9158    kurt@molar.net
http://www.molar.net/default.cfm

Authorized iPSwitch WebVar, Allaire Alliance Member
Internet Services, Cold Fusion Hosting and Developement
ISP Discounts on Allaire and Ipswitch Products
Custom Systems, Hardware and Software