RE: [NTISP] Odd FTP issue/question

David Scott ( (no email) )
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:06:21 -0600

I've had a lot of trouble with this in w3svc, but I don't work much with FTP
under the same circumstances. I have a web-based application that writes
html files to a directory on my IIS server every so many minutes, and
depending on when they were accessed last, the server has them cached and
won't turn loose for the write. In IIS 3 there is a registry setting for no
caching, so I use that. It solved my problem there, so you might look for
the same on FTP service.

David Scott
davidscott@mtgroup.com
http://www.access-developer.com