Re: [NTISP] Any one seen this before???

Richard Fink ( rfink@worldpassage.net )
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 13:43:34 -0800

I got this message too. But when I tried the Internic I got:
"No match for "18R.COM".

If you call the number, please report back.

Thanks.

-Ric

At 07:01 AM 3/5/99 -0800, you wrote:
>At 06:08 AM 3/5/99 , you wrote:
>
>I got one too. Did a whois on the domain l8r.com and the guys name and
>email matched the registration. There is a phone number, perhaps I'll give
>him a call.
>
>>I got this message today. Has anyone else seen this before and is it legit?
>>
>>Mike K
>>

>><Message Start>
>>
>>Sorry for the intrusion, but I thought you might like to know about a
>>program that has been abusing mail servers for several months. The program
>

>Robert Hipp
>System Admin
>http://www.oc-net.com
>http://members.oc-net.com
>
>For more information about this list, including removal,
>see this url: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339 rfink@worldpassage.net
Mill Valley, CA 94942 http://www.worldpassage.net
WorldPassage is a communications service and Internet Service
Provider owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.

see this url: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html