RE: [NTISP] Spam Filtering Suggestions?

Kurt A. Butzin ( (no email) )
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 11:00:51 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01BE67C0.98FAAF20

We do that with our mail software Imail 5. It has the ability to filter at
the server level and since doing it our junk mails really decreased.

Kurt A. Butzin
President

Molarnet Technologies, Inc.
1936 Bay Street
Saginaw, MI 48602

(517)249-INET Fax (517)792-9158 kurt@molar.net
http://www.molar.net/default.cfm

Authorized iPSwitch WebVar, Allaire Alliance Member
Internet Services, Cold Fusion Hosting and Developement
ISP Discounts on Allaire and Ipswitch Products
Custom Systems, Hardware and Software

-----Original Message-----
From: ntisp-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:ntisp-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Nolan W. Bailey, Jr.
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 1999 10:55 AM
To: ntisp@iea-software.com
Subject: [NTISP] Spam Filtering Suggestions?

Can you recommend a good spam filtering software which accepts
incoming email and then filters it based on certain criteria (at the
server level) before the mail is delivered to the user's mailbox.

I'd like for it to work with our existing mail server and be highly
configurable.

Do you have any suggestions or experiences with this sort of thing?
Are you using anything like this? How well does it work? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.. please reply.

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01BE67C0.98FAAF20

We do=20that with our mail software Imail 5. It has the ability to filter at the =server=20level and since doing it our junk mails really =decreased.

Kurt A. =Butzin
President

Molarnet=20Technologies, Inc.
1936 Bay Street
Saginaw, MI=2048602

(517)249-INET    Fax =(517)792-9158   =20kurt@molar.net

http://www.molar.net/default.cfm

=Authorized=20iPSwitch WebVar, Allaire Alliance Member
Internet Services, Cold =Fusion=20Hosting and Developement
ISP Discounts on Allaire and Ipswitch=20Products
Custom Systems, Hardware and =Software=20