Re: [NTISP] IIS 4 problem -- Help Me someone :(

Michel Thiffault ( thiffault.michel@uqam.ca )
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:26:32 -0500

IIS does some caching, try to stop and restart the service.

Michel

danny wrote:
> =

> Hello Is just some query
> =

> Ok a user wants to upload a htm file to IIS 4.
> =

> It works no error messages.
> =

> But when a user wants to view the htm file he /she typed in the browser=
it
> gives the 404 error
> =

> =

> for example
> =

> http://www.somedomain.com/about/test.html
> =

> But I see it in the ftp program the test.html file is there but the bro=
wser
> dont see it and the explorer dosnt see it.
> =

> Help me...
> =

> ~~~~Alpha Dot Net Australia~~~~
> Don't let ur business drown in the
> BIG POND. Join Alpha Dot Net
> Australia
> =

> call:- 9211 7782
> email:- enquries@alpha.net.au
> =

> =

> For more information about this list, including removal,
> see this url: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

-- =

Michel Thiffault
charg=E9 de cours, D=E9partement des sciences juridiques, UQAM
coordonnateur, projet JURiS (http://www.juris.uqam.ca/), GRID
formateur et webmestre, CFITP (http://www.ntic.uqam.ca/)
(514) 987-3000 6656# (fax 514 987-6548)

see this url: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html