RE: [NTISP] Wholesale Port Providers

Richard Fink ( rfink@worldpassage.net )
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:39:32 -0800

Am I not right though that these guys, other than MegaPOP, are asking something like $12.75 per user per month ??

My God, some of our competition is offering customers 56K unlimited dialup for $8.95 per month. Pretty hard to use outsourcing in our area at the above prices.

What's the lowest pricing people have seen ?

-Ric

At 11:38 AM 2/22/99 -0800, you wrote:
>PSInet does so as does GridNet.

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339 rfink@worldpassage.net
Mill Valley, CA 94942 http://www.worldpassage.net
WorldPassage is a communications service and Internet Service
Provider owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.

see this url: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html