RE: [NTISP] IMAIL Hack?

David V. Brenner ( (no email) )
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:27:36 -0800

Someone broke into their web server, renamed their home page, and replaced
it with one of those "I have changed your home page and humbled your network
administrator" messages. The rest was pretty much self-administered pats on
the back that I suppose was intended to impress his buddies.

I suppose this kind of thing is gratifying to those who do it, but I'm
fairly certain that no one's perception of these types of people is anywhere
near as warm and fuzzy as their own. Well, perhaps fuzzy. Like the fuzz
that grows on the old deli meat at the back of the fridge.

David V. Brenner - dvb@cport.com
International Services Network Corporation
http://www.cport.com