Re: [NTISP] Reporting log files to users

matthew ( matthew@the-spa.com )
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:22:26 -0500

first off, i wouldn't use webtrends. check out http://www.mediahouse.com

in our experience it is a MUCH better product that scales a hell of a lot
better.

with webtrends we had problems where after the first 50 or so sites it got
terribly slow and unreliable.

we currently track over 200 sites with mediahouse's stats server and once
you have set it up you simply forget about it. it just runs and runs with
no problems.

about the only drawback to this program is that it only access' the logs
via drive mappings rather than ftp etc.

matthew