Re: [NTISP] Game servers

Terry Bomersbach ( (no email) )
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 19:58:35 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01BE5141.E9D61C80

Try www.kali.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Carolyn Smith <carolyn@clayco.net>
To: ntisp@iea-software.com <ntisp@iea-software.com>
Date: Friday, February 05, 1999 6:11 PM
Subject: [NTISP] Game servers
=20
Hello,
=20
Our ISP is interested in setting up a game server using a Windows NT =
4.0 machine. We have no ideal were to begin and cannot seem to find any =
info on the subject. Can anyone out there point us in the right =
direction?
=20
C. Smith

From:=20 Carolyn Smith <carolyn@clayco.net>
To: =ntisp@iea-software.com =<ntisp@iea-software.com>
=Date:=20 Friday, February 05, 1999 6:11 PM
Subject: [NTISP] =Game=20 servers

Hello,

Our ISP is interested in setting up a game =server using a=20 Windows NT 4.0 machine.  We have no ideal were to begin and =cannot seem=20 to find any info on the subject.  Can anyone out there point us =in the=20 right direction?

C. Smith
------=_NextPart_000_006C_01BE5141.E9D61C80--