RE: [NTISP] Moving SQL .dat files

Kent Runyan ( (no email) )
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:07:56 -0700

A simple way that I tried and it works really well...

Create a new database device and the have the enterprise manager "transfer"
the data base from the old device to the new one. It just makes a copy of
everything and then you just point a new dsn to the new device/database.

Kent Runyan
Konnections, Inc.