Re: [NTISP] RADIUS accounting

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 22:34:54 -0800

> Dan Waldron wrote:
>
> Hello every1
>
> We have just implemented RADIUS authentication for our shiny new
> Ascend MAX 4000 and the Lucent RADIUS NT supplied talks of ODBC
> logging of accounting information, but nowhere can I find the actual
> fields required, can someone let me know what they are Thanks Either
> that or how I can extract the same information from the detail file

As a side, unless you have some Livingston gear someowhere,
you are violating the License agreement for the Livingston RADIUS NT
software. I'm not sure what you mean by "supplied" as I doubt
that a Lucent software was includes with Ascend gear.

For more information about this list, including removal,see this url: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html