AW: [NTISP] Did I not learn something. Why does this work

Juergen Weiss ( (no email) )
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 09:24:13 +0100

I tried this with my own IP (194.25.217.99) which resolves to 3256473955.
Now when I add a preceeding "0" it does not work, but when I dropp the
preceeding "0" from the given example it also does not work.
Can you explain how preceeding zeros are interpreted?

TIA
Juergen