Re: [RadiusNT] CallsOnLine not correct ?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 10:38:07 -0800

> Dave wrote:
>
> I've got some trouble with our CallsOnline view :
> .The view doesn't reflect all the users we've got in the ascend max
> 4000's and 2000's

You might trying running this script to see if you missed any ports.
You might have to run it several times (like once a week or day)
to eventually pick up all ports.

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/RadiusNT/MSSQL/updtports.sql

> I've added a trigger to the Calls table to do statistics on the
> users calls.

> Could it be the trigger wich does stastics ?

Maybe, however, without seeing the trigger, I couldn't tell you
specifically.