Re: [RadiusNT] PPP Radius Attribute not found

Salman Karim ( (no email) )
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 17:16:54 PDT

Can u send me those entries. U just give me a row for PPP Account Type what entries should be made.

Salman

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:52:33 -0700

>Salman Karim wrote:
>
> I am test RadiusNT with Oracle 8i for NT. But I found many errors like PPP Radius Attributes not found. I am attaching the debug file in which all errors are shown. Here is another error in file that "invalid date format".

This means you have no entries in the RadATConfigs for that service
type. When a user authenticates, RaiusNT will first check the
RadConfigs table for matching entries for their AccountID. If none
are found, it thne checks the RadATConfigs table for matching
entries for the AccountType. If neither table has matching
entries, the authentication is rejected. Otherwise, those entries
(the entries are equivalent to RADIUS attributes/values) are send
back in the accept response to the RADIUS client.