Re: [RadiusNT] SQL setup Help More Detail

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:21:30 -0700

jmercer wrote:

> I have installed MSSQL 6.5 and updated it with SP5a using all the default
> settings. I then installed Emerald25.exe dated 6-14-99 I then start Emerald
> Admin and am taken to the create new database screen as per the docs.
> Leaving everything at default I press create. I get an error about the
> tempdb being only 2Mb and it tells me to make it 12Mb I choose yes and tell
> it 12 Mb then that completes. I then get the error 13 type mismatch and am
> taken back to the create database screen. If I choose create again I get
> the error again.

This should really be on the Emerald list. :)

If your machine only has 64mb of RAM, you'll get that error with
some versions of the Emerald Admin. You can get a newer Emerald
Admin from:

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/beta/Emeradmn.exe

that should fix the problem.