Re: [RadiusNT] Password encryption problem

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:23:47 -0700

SysAdmin wrote:

> We're using RadiusNT in it's proxy configuration in ODBC mode. Our national
> provider has just upgraded to Livingston Radius running on UNIX. Now the
> passwords being sent to us are garbage and we are unable to authenticate
> anyone. Anyone know how to fix this? Debug info follows...

The below is from radlogin, NOT your provider. Double check the server
file to see what secret it has, and your database to see what the
secret for localhost/127.0.0.1 is set at. They are not the same
right now.