Re: [RadiusNT] What about writing CalllerID, AcctSessionID to callsonline (serverports) ?

Cameron Westlake ( (no email) )
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:56:49 +0800

Hi Daniel

If you have allready added the columns to the calls & serverports table then
you should only need to modify the 'calls_insert' trigger to include
"sp.AscendDisconnectCause = i.AscendDisconnectCause".

ie something like...

UPDATE ServerPorts SET
sp.UserName = i.UserName,
sp.AcctStatusType = i.AcctStatusType,
sp.CallDate = i.CallDate, sp.FramedAddress = i.FramedAddress,
sp.AscendDisconnectCause = i.AscendDisconnectCause
FROM Servers s, ServerPorts sp, inserted i
WHERE s.IPAddress = i.NASIdentifier AND s.ServerID = sp.ServerID AND sp.Port
= i.NASPort

Depending on how you look at this info you may also need to adjust the
"callsonline" view to select a meaningfull description for the disconnect
cause value from 'radvalues' or some other refrence table.

Regards,
Cameron