Re: [RadiusNT] PPP Radius Attribute not found

hostmaster@interaxs.net
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:51:22 -0400

You can use the users.example file in your Radius directory to get some
help in populating the RadAtConfigs table.

Jim

At 05:42 PM 10/28/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I am test RadiusNT with Oracle 8i for NT. But I found many errors like PPP
>Radius Attributes not found. I am attaching the debug file in which all
>errors are shown. Here is another error in file that "invalid date format".
>
>Salman
>

>RadiusNT 2.5.175 Copyright (c) 1995-1998 IEA Software, Inc.
> All Rights Reserved, Worldwide
>
>Some portions Copyright (c) 1992 Livingston Enterprises, Inc.
> and Copyright (c) 1995 Ascend Communications, Inc.

hostmaster@interaxs.net
InterNet Access Network
18 McDaniel Street
Dayton, OH 45405-4816