RE: Fw: [RadiusNT] CVX Nortel Accounting packets

Charlie Cocuzza ( (no email) )
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:24:42 -0400

You don't want to create 1024 ports and modems. The 1024 probably means
something, like slot 10, port 24, I don't know how the CVX system defines
it's ports. You can update the serverports table using the SQL Query
manager.

And, I never said to remove the primary key. I, personally wouldn't do
that. I would find out why your NAS keeps resending the calls accounting
record. The radius manual has some good suggestions.

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Mourad Dahoumane
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 9:12 AM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: Fw: [RadiusNT] CVX Nortel Accounting packets

How did you managed to create that port ? It let me create 1024 ports and
modems but it doesn't let me save it , it says overflow value=1024.

The key on the pk_calls index for the calls table are:
AcctSessionID
NASIdentifier
AcctStatusType
NASPort

Are you sure that removing this index will have no impact ?