Re: [RadiusNT] text accounting files showing up in wrong

Kelly Peterson ( netadmin@compusmart.ab.ca )
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:33:14 -0600

This is happening almost every day now. In the past when there was DNS
problems radiusnt would put the accounting information into a directory
named after the NAS's IP address. I can resolve the DNS names of all our
NASs from our radius server while this is happening. Hopefully we'll be
moving to a 100% SQL based system soon so this won't be a problem.