RE: [RadiusNT] Newbie question - inserting CallerID

Charlie Cocuzza ( (no email) )
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:57:53 -0400

Malcolm,

You can use the SQL Query Tool and run the following statement:

ALTER TABLE calls ADD CallerID varchar (20) NULL

I would make a backup of your database first. You never know what could
happen. It's also probably a good idea to find someone who knows a little
about SQLServer to help in case you run into a problem that you don't
anticipate.

Regards,
Charlie Cocuzza

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Malcolm Joosse
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 1999 9:31 PM
To: Radiusnt@Iea-Software. Com
Subject: [RadiusNT] Newbie question - inserting CallerID

Hello,
I know this is a newbie question but....
I have seen previous posts on getting callerID info recorded on Radius.
I noticed that I must insert CallerID field into the Calls table.
I now know what has to be done but I do not know SQL and therefore have no
idea how to insert into tables.

Can somebody explain how to do this in a step by step and also put me onto a
SQL for Dummies book that I can try to learn this software.

Thank you
Malcolm