RE: [RadiusNT] Unknown vendor attributes

Charlie Cocuzza ( (no email) )
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:56:04 -0400

Dale,
FYI, here are the remaining values missing. I guess they are standards, and
the Bay RAC supports them. Right from their manual.

Thanks for your superb help.
Charlie

INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 1584,
65, 'Tunnel-Medium-Type', 1)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 1584,
66, 'Acct-Tunnel-Endpoint', 0)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 1584,
67, 'Tunnel-Server-Endpoint', 0)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type) VALUES(26, 1584,
68, 'Acct-Tunnel-Connect-ID', 0)