Re: [RadiusNT] Tips for the weary crashing server

Jeff Woods ( jwoods@deltacomm.com )
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:48:24 -0400

I was trying to avoid making it an advertisement for a product, keeping it
more a general advice thing, but since asked:

www.execsoft.com

I have no financial interest in this company (unless a mutual fund I hold
invests in it -- not sure), and am only a very happy and satisfied
customer. This software works GREAT.

They have a commercial version that you can set to run as a service on a
schedule, and they have a freeware version that you can use to manually
defrag every so often as well.