Re: [RadiusNT] 3Com acces control server access table

majordomo@essex1.com ( (no email) )
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:01:13 -0500

Hi;
We are having the same problems. We are using the same RadiusNT box for
both our PM3's and our new 3Com Total Control. since I just noticed the
problem today I haven't had a chance to do any troubleshooting yet, but any
solutions found here will be very welcomed.
Anyone logging into the TC appears to reported on port 1 with another
'unauthenticated' added to what seems to be the correct port. Kinda plays
havoc with the concurrency system. Everything works fine with PM3's however.

Thanks :)
majordomo@essex1.com