RE: [RadiusNT] Server Access Table

Charlie Cocuzza ( (no email) )
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 07:10:18 -0400

We are also using RadiusNT with Platypus (2.5.124). Platypus has a script
inside their application interface that will generate the ports after you
define the servers. They use a wildcard called NULL

Charlie Cocuzza

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Dale E. Reed Jr.
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 11:13 PM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Server Access Table

"Mike@NetDotCom" wrote:

> I have search the archives but could not find a definite answer.
>
> In the ServerAccess table can I use a wild card to represent the port? Or
do
> I have to make an entry for every port on every server for every account
> type?
>
> Using 2.5.175 with Platypus.

For MS SQL Server, the RadCheckPort defines this. For example, the
default:

CREATE PROCEDURE RadCheckPort @nasid varchar(16), @nasport integer, @at
varchar(15) AS
Select MaxSessionLength, StartTime, StopTime, CurrTime = (DatePart(Hour,
GetDate()) * 60) + DatePart(Minute, GetDate())
>From Servers s, ServerAccess sa
Where s.ServerID = sa.ServerID
AND s.IPAddress = @nasid
AND (sa.Port=@nasport or sa.Port is NULL)
AND sa.AccountType = @at
GO

You can change the second to last line to define whatever you want to be
wildcard if you don't like NULL.