Re: [RadiusNT] RadReject table ?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 19:55:23 -0700

Danny Sinang wrote:

> "There is a RadReject table in RadiusNT 2.5.175 and higher. You can
> enable RadiusNT to reject a call based on any matched criteria using
> that table and the option that you mentioned above."
>
> I run RadiusNT 2.5.175 but there is no RadReject table. Where can I read
> about this new table ?

Here is the SQL table:

CREATE TABLE RadRejects
(
RadRejectID int IDENTITY(1,1) CONSTRAINT pk_RadRejectID PRIMARY KEY ,

RadAttributeID int NOT NULL,
RadVendorID int NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 REFERENCES RadVendors(RadVendorID),
RadVendorType int NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, CONSTRAINT
fk_RadRejects_RadAttributes
FOREIGN KEY (RadAttributeID, RadVendorID, RadVendorType)
REFERENCES RadAttributes (RadAttributeID, RadVendorID, RadVendorType),
Data varchar (100) NOT NULL,
Value int NULL
)
GO

> Is there a version higher than .175 already ?

Only in beta.