Re: [RadiusNT] SNMP concurrency-checking inconsistencies

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:36:04 -0400

> Josh Hillman wrote:
> > I tried duplicating the problem about 30 times since you wrote back and
the
> > only three times that I could get the problem to come up was when
RadiusNT

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> Define the auth and acct log files, make sure you debug registry value
> is 18, and restart the services. The tail2.exe program on our ftp
> site can be used to watch the debug.

I set up the log files as
c:\radius\authlog.txt
c:\radius\acctlog.txt
and set the Debug value to 18 in the registry, then restarted Radius (as a
service)

radrecv: Request from host c72cc20e code=1, id=226, length=105
Sending Reject of id 226 to c72cc20e (Max 5)
User: test already logged onto system 1 time(s).
RadiusNT: err(13): Couldn't open /logfile for logging
Resp Time: 16 Auth: 10/1 -> 11 Acct: 0/0/0 -> 0

Nothing showed up in the acctlog.txt file.

Josh