RE: [RadiusNT] Exporting NT Users

Nathan Haywood ( nhaywood@whro.org )
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:28:56 -0400

What information are you trying to extract? As far as I know, the
passwords in the SAM are one-way encrypted, so you'll have to have those
from some other source...

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Malcolm Joosse
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 4:06 AM
To: isp-nt@isp-nt.com; radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: [RadiusNT] Exporting NT Users

Hello List,
We are changing from NT SAM to RADIUSNT and we need to export our users.
Does anyone know of a way to export all the users to a .txt file ?
Is there a better/easier way to import into RadiusNT ?
We only have about 200 logins on this server but the next has 1000+ and
we
will be doing that one in a few weeks.

Thanks

Malcolm