Re: [RadiusNT] RADIUS -X15

Salman Karim ( (no email) )
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:29:44 PDT

U just extend the size of yr dos window (debug window) then click the dos symbol that is on the top left side, a menu will appear then go in edit then select mark a white block will appear on screen, with the help of mouse u just drag the portion which u wanna save it will become all white then press enter. Now open notepad then just press Ctrl+V, it will paste all that u have selected, will appear on notepad.

I think thats enough.

Salman
From: "Malcolm Joosse" <malcolm@hotline.net.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:34:02 +1000

>Hello,
Can someone please tell me the following:
When I am in radius -x15 debug mode, how can I capture the debug info
scrolling up the screen ?
I am trying to test my system and I miss the first part of the info.
Is there a logfile that is created while in the -x15 ? this is so I can run
in debug for a day and then check all the debug info.

Thank you

Malcolm