RE: [RadiusNT] Problem with test setup

Robert F. O'Connor ( (no email) )
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:46:00 -0700

Connecting as SA. Only Master and Sub Account tables are being replicated.
Everthing else is there, but "static". I've triple-checked the contents of
all the tables. Accounting is not being used yet (getting the replication on
that working will be a little complicated).

As far as permissions go, as I say, the admin console can check the ODBC
connection just fine and return the Master and Sub account info. I've tried
deleting and re-creating the ODBC connector, updating the MDAC driver set,
etc. By the way, the license is for the standard version of Radius NT.

I will cut and paste the licensing info again as a reality check and post
the results.

Here's a more typical final entry in the logfile after trying to restart the
service:

=====
...100 (0).Mon Sep 20 21:27:03 1999: Connection to Authentication database
failure
Connection to Authentication database failure
======

-Robert F. O'Connor
System Administrator, Metro.Net
sysadmin@metro.net