Re: Fw: [RadiusNT] RRAS, Radius & Reboot

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:34:15 -0700

Technical Mailing Lists wrote:

> My problem persists, is someone experiencing that? Try to connect to your
> server without TCP/IP (so in your server-side Event Viewer it says .. 'The
> user xxxxxx connected to port COM3 has been disconnected because the
> computer could not be projected onto the network.') then install TCP/IP and
> try to connect to the same server: it will fail to connect because the 1st
> time, RadiusNT don't clean SERVERPORTS record where the user tried to
> connect. (This error is common in new internet users, and could happen in
> other circumstances).

Can you check to see when that happens if RRAS is sending an Accounting
Stop record for the start record? If bot, then its a bug in RRAS and
you will need to file a report with Microsoft on it. Unfortunately,
unless RRAS sends us a stop to match the start, then we still think
they are on-line.