RE: [RadiusNT] strange things happening

Herman verschooten ( H.verschooten@WebVisie.net )
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:12:01 +0200

RadiusNT is up
Machines can see each other using ping, no router in between
SQL is up and available
running Radius -x15, you can see the requests arriving, but no ack is being
sent.

any clues?

Herman

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Schafer [mailto:kahuna@cyberbeach.net]
Sent: donderdag 16 september 1999 20:21
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] strange things happening

First thing I would check is that authentication requests are making it to
the Radius server from the clients.

Is a gateway/router in between ? Can you ping the radius server from the NAS
?

Actually, I lied... The first thing I would check is that RadiusNT IS
running. A non-running RadiusNT service is likely to NOT generate any logs
either :)

= K