Re: [RadiusNT] timeleft not working properly

Nezar Ahmed ( nezar@shahd.com )
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 22:05:52 +0300

--------------EAFFF6124010534CEC5F772F

Yes Ascend Max Time is enabled. Somehow it works with some users and not
others.

Nathan Haywood wrote:

> Have you enabled Ascend Max Time in your RadiusNT Administrator?

begin:vcard
n:;Nezar Ahmed
tel;fax:202-2917281
tel;work:202-4142781
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.shahd.com
org:SHAHD for Communications and Electronics;Network Administration
adr:;;4 El Horreya st.;Almaza;Cairo;;Egypt
version:2.1
email;internet:nezar@shahd.com
title:System Adminstrator
fn:Nezar Ahmed